Outlook, has received much appreciation from the users across the globe. It has many versions, the new one is the same Outlook with enhanced features incorporated to support touch-enabled devices. The new features, modifications and alterations have diversified the look and working of the new Microsoft Outlook. Current Outlook contains some extremely appreciated features that particularly improves the working of Outlook. But sometimes an error 0x8004060c appears on outlook. The error is solvable and you can also solve this, if you know how to fix Outlook error 0x8004060c.
It is the one thing every outlook users should know. You know Organizations and business individuals prefer to work around MS Outlook as it comprehensively manages all the activities on a single platform. But you know the vital issue is, when user encounters an Outlook error, it discontinues all the current business activities and transactions.
Table of Contents
- 1 3 Common Errors People Encounters Using Outlook
- 2 How to Fix Outlook Error 0x8004060c Manually
- 3 Fix Outlook error 0x8004060c By Stellar Outlook PST Repair Tool
So, it’s very important to know the solution of errors like:
- 0x8004060c outlook 2010
- 0x8004060c outlook 2016
- 0x8004060c office 2016
- 0x8004060c outlook 2019
One stop solution for all these issues is Stellar Outlook PST Repair Tool. But you should also know some simple and basic steps of how to fix outlook error “the message store has reached maximum size. But don’t worry because at the end of this article you will be able to solve the errors.
Starting with the basics here are the common errors people encounter in using outlook.
3 Common Errors People Encounters Using Outlook
People encounter many errors when using outlook. Apart from all, these three are most common errors.
- Error (0x8004060C): The message store has reached its maximum size.
- Task email address – Sending and Receiving reported error (0x8004060C): Unknown Error 0x8004060C
- Task Microsoft exchange server – Receiving reported error (0x8004060C): Unknown Error 0x8004060C
So, there are some manual techniques which can solve these kind of errors. Let’s move on to the steps to eliminate errors like error 0x8004060c office 365.
How to Fix Outlook Error 0x8004060c Manually
When an Outlook PST file exceeds its size limit, Microsoft Outlook generates the Outlook error code 0x8004060C – the message store reached the maximum size outlook 365. Reducing the size of the PST file is a way to counter the issue of increasing size of PST files.
The following methods are useful to eliminate the error code 0x8004060C.
Method 1: Delete all the files permanently from each of the Outlook folders that are no longer useful. This will clear up some space in the Outlook mailbox and also reduces the size of the PST file too.
Method 2: Compacting the PST file can also help you in eliminating error by reducing the size of the PST file.
Method 3: Archiving the data from an old PST file by creating a new PST file is another possible way of reducing the size of the PST file.
Method 4: Splitting large PST files into many smaller ones is also a proven way of reducing the size of the PST file.
Sometimes the methods that have been mentioned above aren’t able to fix the errors that you encountered by the Outlook software. In fact, several times using these methods can even cause corruption of the PST file. In such a scenario, it becomes essential to make use of a software tool to fix Outlook error code 0x8004060C.
Fix Outlook error 0x8004060c By Stellar Outlook PST Repair Tool
You know Stellar Repair for Outlook is a one stop solution of all kind of errors comes in Outlook. Stellar Repair for Outlook is an especially advanced PST files recovery software which instantly retrieves corrupt Outlook PST files with 100% integrity and precision. Its robust scan engine can parse severely corrupt PST file of any size to recover mailbox data including deleted attachments, emails, and contacts.
Looks like, you are getting curious about the features of Stellar. Here below is the key features of Stellar Repair for Outlook that will blow your mind.
- Effectively repairs large PST files with severe corruption- No File Size Limitation
- Completely retrieves emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc.
- Enhanced Preview of mailbox items to facilitate precise PST files recovery
- Repairs Encrypted and Password-Protected Outlook PST files
- Can export the repaired PST file directly to Office 365 (Technician Edition)
- PST file recovery for Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002 & older versions
You can now understand that why it is a one stop solution of all the errors you encounter in using Microsoft Outlook. But, you don’t know how to use this software to eliminate errors of Microsoft Outlook. Don’t worry here is the step wise guidelines with especially required specifications to use Stellar Repair for Outlook.
Specifications required for Stellar Outlook PST Repair Tool
Processor – Pentium Class
Operating System – Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista
Memory – 2 GB minimum (4 GB recommended)
Hard Disk – 250 MB of free space
Guidelines Step-wise to Use Stellar Outlook PST Repair Tool
- STEP 1. – Download and Install Stellar Repair for Outlook.
- STEP 2. – Launch It. Now the main user interface of the software appears. The ‘Select PST File for Repair’ dialog box provides ‘Browse’ and ‘Find’ options to choose and locate the PST file respectively.
- STEP 3. – Tap on the ‘Browse’ button if you know the location of the PST file. Or else, Tap on ‘Find’. Once the PST file is chosen, click ‘Repair’ button to initiate the repair process.
- STEP 4. – Now, the software will scan corrupt/damaged PST file. The estimated scan duration depends upon the size of the PST files and the extent of corruption.
- STEP 5. – In the Outlook mailbox preview window, all the repaired PST file items (folders) will be displayed in particularly left pane. Browse and check every item of mailbox by selecting the individual folder.
- STEP 6. – Choose a folder and click the ‘Saved Repaired File’ button on the File menu. Select file format as PST from the multiple saving options and browse the location to save the retrieved PST file. Tap on ‘OK’ to initiate the process.
- STEP 7. – The progress bar displays on the screen particularly show you current status of the file saving process.
- STEP 8. – The repaired PST file is saved at the specified location chosen by you.
Point To Be Noted:Free Version of Stellar Outlook PST Repair Tool allows upto 1 GB of corrupted Outlook PST files recovery. In order to recover more data, you can buy its licensed version. Licensed version facilitates with numerous other advance features also.
By using the particularly above guidelines you can solve all your errors regarding outlook with PST files. You can eliminate all the errors coming in your way in just few clicks. So, manual version discussed above is just for the information only, you should don’t try the manual part if you do not have a recovery software. Because, data is everything.