Have permanently deleted your vital photos from Laptop or SD Card by pressing SHIFT + DELETE button?? Don’t get panic, as Deleted Photos Recovery is quite easy with below recommended steps.
In the below tutorial, we’ll show you the best ways on how to recover permanently deleted photos from computer or Laptop.
However, if in hurry for deleted photos recovery then particularly go for one of the best ways to retrieve deleted photos from laptop is to use Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software.
For your kind information, let me tell you its one of the most powerful photo recovery software available in the market in today’s date.
Table of Contents
- 1 Causes Liable Behind Permanent Deletion of Photos from Laptop
- 2 Best Solutions For How To Recover Deleted Photos From Computer
With the help of Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software, you can:
- Easily recover permanently deleted photos or videos from laptop or computer system hard drive.
- Recover photos that got deleted or erased permanently from system by pressing ‘Shift + Delete’ button, laptop infection with malware, emptied recycle bin by mistake, deleted photos from laptop when its full.
- Recover permanently deleted photos from Mac hard drive.
- 100% read only software. Safe, secure and easy to use.
- Provide with preview of all the recovered files. However in order to save all the recovered files, you are required to purchase its full version.
Now before moving deeply into how to recover deleted photos from Laptop, its important to know reasons liable behind the permanent loss or deletion of photos.
Causes Liable Behind Permanent Deletion of Photos from Laptop
- Particularly, deleting photos or folder by pressing ‘Shift + Delete’ command permanently deletes the photos from laptop surpassing recycle bin.
- Virus or malware contamination to the laptop also corrupts the photo files available in it.
- Once emptying recycle bin intentionally or accidentally leads to the permanent deletion of photo from it.
- Deleting photos at time from laptop when recycle bin is full.
- Deleting photos from external portable hard disks. Keep remember that deleting the files from external hard drive connected to laptop deletes the files permanently.
- Resetting or formatting the laptop to restore factory settings.
- Set not to move deleted photos to recycle bin.
All the above mentioned cases makes it seriously tedious for the users to recover deleted photos from the laptop. But there is no need to worry. Since as mentioned above, this problem can get solved.
Best Solutions For How To Recover Deleted Photos From Computer
Below discussed solutions are guaranteed working to the recovery of deleted or corrupted photo from laptop or PC.
First Solution: Recover Deleted Photos from Laptop with Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software
Second Solution: Recover Deleted Photos on Laptop from Backup Without Software
Third Solution: Recover Permanently Deleted Photos from Previous Versions in Windows Laptop.
Solution #1: How To Recover Deleted Photos From Computer For Free By Stellar Photo Recovery
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software is one of the ultimate as well as most effective ways to recover permanently deleted photos from computer or laptop. Equipped with numerous powerful algorithmic skills, this software include potential of restoring photos, once deleted permanently from the PC or mac Hard Drive. Besides these, it can also recover photos from USB flash drives, external hard drive, pen drive, memory cards, digital camera/camcorders and etc on Windows as well as Mac OS.
It is highly compatible with all the latest versions of Windows as well as Mac operating systems.
Among-st all the features this photo recovery software comprises the best one, it is available for both Windows and Mac systems. In addition to photos, it also recovers deleted or lost videos and audio files.
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software supports recovery of permanently deleted photos. So, don’t think much because of accidental deletion, formatting hard drive, malware attack, system crash, emptied recycle bin, deletion of images by shift + delete command or several other different situations.
It supports photo recovery on laptop of several different brands like Sony, Lenovo, Dell, Toshiba, Samsung, Macbook Pro, Apple Macbook, HP, Asus, Acer, Microsoft Surface Book, Google Pixelbook etc.
Now find detailed information of Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software for both the Windows and Mac operating systems.
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software for Windows
1 GB RAM
|100 MB of Free Space|
Steps on how to use Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software to Recover Permanently Deleted Photos on Windows PC
1st Step: Download and install ‘Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software’ and launch it onto your computer system. Once click on ‘Recover Photo, Audio & Video’ tab to recover photos, videos and audio files from any SD card, computer hard drive or external USB drive. After this, connect the media to your computer system and then perform the process.
2nd Step: Make selection of the drive from which you particularly want to recover your lost file. All the hard drive and external media will get shown in the list. Here select the desired drive and then click ‘Scan’ button.
3rd Step: Click ‘Turn on Preview’ to show files while scanning.
4th Step: Next, preview all the recoverable file once after completion of the scanning procedure. View & Sort results by ‘File Type’, ‘Tree View’ and ‘Deleted List’.
5th Step: Lastly, select the desired location. Now click ‘Recover’ to save the recovered data.
Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software for Mac
|macOS Mojave 10.14, High Sierra 10.13, 10.12, 10.11, 10.10, 10.9, 10.8 & 10.7|
1 GB Minimum
100 GB of Free Space
Steps on how to use Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software to recover permanently deleted photos on Mac
1st Step: Download and install ‘Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software for Mac’. Now launch it.
2nd Step: Select the type of multimedia file which you want to recover and click ‘Next’.
3rd Step: After this, select the location from where you want to recover your lost file.
4th Step: Click ‘Turn on Preview’ to show files while scanning.
5th Step: Preview all the recoverable files after completion of the scanning procedure. Here View & Sort results by ‘File Type’, ‘Tree View’ & ‘Deleted List’.
6th Step: Make selection of the desired location and then click ‘Recover’ to save the recovered data.
Solution #2: How To Recover Deleted Photos From Gallery On Laptop From Backup
Windows do offer an in-built ‘Backup and Restore’ utility, while Mac OS has Time Machine.
So, in case if you recently created a backup of your photos, then it becomes easy for you to restore your permanently deleted photos from your laptop or computer, without any software.
Here below are the steps to recover photos on laptop from Backup:
- Firstly click Start and then open Control Panel.
- Click “System and Security > Backup and Restore > Restore my files”.
- After all this, you can save the pictures and files to a new folder or to its original location.
So, this is all about how to recover deleted photos from laptop using Backup.
However in future, if you don’t want to get stuck in such situation, then kindly follow the instructions mentioned here below to find out how to backup files and folders on laptop.
Instructions on How To Backup Photos or Files on Laptop
- Firstly click Start and then open up Control Panel.
- Click System and Security > Backup and Restore > Set up Backup
- Select Backup and Restore. From the left panel, click Create a System Image.
- Click System > System Protection > Create.
Note: Its here strongly recommended to save the backup to system’s Internal drive (local C: drive). Besides these, you can also make a copy of your photos to external hard disk or can upload it to cloud storage such as Dropbox, Google Drive, One-drive and etc.
Solution #3. How To Recover Deleted Photos From Laptop
Its noteworthy fact that restoring laptop to previous version is a bit tedious task and you want recover deleted photos windows 10 without any headache of restoring. So, in case if you find yourself a novice PC user or think that you don’t have enough technical knowledge, then its advised here to skip this solution. And instead make use of Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery Software in the absence of backup of your photos.
Here below are the steps on how to recover deleted photos from gallery from previous versions in Windows laptop:
- First of all, create a new folder onto the desktop and give it the same name of the deleted photo file or folder.
- Now make right click onto the folder you create and particularly click on ‘Restore Previous Versions’. After this, Windows will itself look for and list the previous versions of the permanently deleted photos and folder with different times and dates.
- Next, select the latest folder and once click on ‘Restore’ to get back the whole permanently deleted photos and folders with ease.
So, these were the three proven working solutions to the recovery of permanently deleted photos from laptop.
Hopefully the blog helped you out in recovery of your previous photos.
Keep visiting us for solutions to several issues associated with your digital devices.
Additional Reading: How To Fix Corrupted/Deleted MOV Video Files