Did you forget the password of your Hotmail account?
Forgetting password is one of the most common problem which many users face not only in Hotmail rather with any email account like yahoo, Gmail, etc. Trying to get into your account without a password is really worrisome.
Fortunately, windows live mail can assist (Isn’t it exciting?). Going through a process of authorization, it allows you to reset your Hotmail password.
If you have forgotten your Hotmail password or have been locked out of your Hotmail accounts due to unauthorized access, you can recover it online by verifying your identity using other information.
We value your options and would really appreciate your views.
Here are some suggestions (I’ll walk you through it!)
- Go to the “Reset Your Password Page”.
- Select the reason you need to Reset the password.
- Click Next.
- Type your “Windows live Hotmail Address” under recover your account.
- Enter the characters from the captcha under “Characters”.
- Click Next.
- If you have provided an alternative email address for your windows live Hotmail accounts:
Step#1:Make sure “Email me a reset link “is selected under how would you like to get your security code.
Step#2:After providing the alternate email address ,Click send code.
Step#3:Open the message from” Windows Live Team” with the subject Microsoft
Account Password Reset at your alternative email address.
- If you have set up a security question with a secret answer:
Step#1:Make sure security question is selected under Select an option for resetting your password.
Step#3:Open the message from Windows Live Team with the subject Microsioft Account Password Reset at your Alternative Email Address.
- Type the desired new Hotmail password under New Password: and Retype new password.
An Alternative: If you are unable to reset the password on your own or tired of the options listed above, then you need our customer support.
Get technical assistance in less than 30 minutes
To get more help from us call us @ (855)899-6051 or mail Officialtech2016@gmail.com.
The process of resetting your Hotmail password is not guaranteed by calling customer support unless we verify ownership of the account.