A very frequent problem faced in Google Chrome is getting Aw, Snap! Error code instead of a webpage. This indicates that Chrome is having problem loading the webpages.
If you have also faced Aw, Snap! error issue and want a suitable solution then get in touch with our technical support team. We will help you out with this problem.
Just call us at (855) 899-6051.
Or if you want to resolve your Google Chrome issue on your own then read this article and follow the steps to solve your problem.
First, try these steps to resolve Aw, Snap! Error:
- Try Reloading the page.
- Check your internet connection and make sure that your device is connected to internet.
- Clear your browser’s cache and cookies.
- Install the latest version of Chrome.
- Check for malware and other harmful program as they can interfere with Chrome.
- Make sure Chrome is added as trusted or allowed by your antivirus or firewall software. Temporarily disable your antivirus or firewall to see if this resolves the issue.
If the above steps didn’t work, then follow these steps to fix Aw, Snap! Error:
Step 1: Remove all Extensions from your Google Chrome browser and reinstall them.
Step 2: Go to Settings in your Google Chrome browser.
Step 3: Scroll down and click on Show advanced settings.
Step 4: Under the Privacy option mark the check-boxes shown in figure.
If disabling the Chrome extensions didn’t help, then create a new Chrome profile as your user profile may be corrupt.
You can also browse in incognito mode to avoid this problem.
If the error persists, then uninstall Google Chrome and reinstall it.
Still facing problem with your Google Chrome Browser?
Don’t hesitate and call our technical support team.
Call us at (855) 899-6051.
Our experienced tech support team can help you in solving your various PC issues.